Equestrian And Horse News • August 2012
- Britain Impress During Grand Prix Day One
- Great Britain are currently in the lead after solid performances from Laura Bechtolsheimer and Carl Hester with Charlotte Dujardin and Richard Davison due on tomorrow.
- Great Britain Lead The Grand Prix
- Great Britain head the leader board going into the Grand Prix Special on Tuesday which will decide the Team medals and which riders will also go through to the Thursday's final.
- Great Britain Win Team Show Jumping Gold
- Great Britain have claimed Team Show Jumping Gold after a close jump off with the Netherlands.
- Great Britain Win Team Dressage Gold
- Congratulations to Great Britain who have won team Gold after performing superbly during the Grand Prix Special at Greenwich.
- Guerdat Takes Show Jumping Gold
- Steve Guerdat has taken the individual Gold at the London Olympics ahead of Gerco Schroder in silver and Cian O'Connor in bronze.
- Dujardin Takes Gold
- Charlotte Dujardin has taken the Individual Gold for Great Britain after a superb freestyle performance at Greenwich riding Valegro.
Olympic Dressage Timetable
- 2nd August Grand Prix
- 3rd August Grand Prix
- 7th August Grand Prix Special
- 9th August Grand Prix Freestyle
Olympic Show Jumping Timetable
- 4th August Show jumping Team Qualifier and Individual 1st Round Qualifier
- 5th August Show Jumping Team Final Round 1 and Individual 2nd Round Qualifier
- 6th August Show Jumping Team Final Round 2 and Individual 3rd Round Qualifier
- 8th August Individual Jumping Final Round A and Round B