This beautiful horse is compact with good active paces and gives a comfortable ride under saddle as well as being an extremely useful draft horse.
15 to 16 hh.
- A big broad head with a kind eye, good sized eyes, ears and nostrils.
- The neck is short and strong with a well muscled crest.
- The withers are fairly prominent and the back is short and strong.
- The hindquarters are well rounded and very powerful, with short muscular limbs.
- The shoulders are powerful and reasonably sloping.
- The tail is low set and the mane and tail are thick and flowing.
A combination of Percheron, Ardennais, Boulonnais, Norfolk Roadster and Arab have helped to produce the horse we know today. This horse origionates from Bretagne in the north West region of France.
- Draught Horse.
- Ridden Horse.
- Coach horse.